Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Chokin The Wii


So even though I'm in the gaming industry I do not own the current gen systems. I moved a while back and left them behind and now I'm at odds of what to buy first the 360 or PS3.

I will eventually have both but I feel the sudden pressure of choosing one. In times of pressure I end up making terrible purchases, in this case the Wii. The Wii itself is a good console but not for me. Luckily I didn't buy it but I almost did, just to have something to tide me over while I decipher the pros and cons of the PS3 to the 360.

So here's a sketch of my near ordeal of becoming a Wii clown waggin the Wii.

4 comments:

Ben Newman said...

i dunno, the wii's got some good games; mad world, house of the dead etc.
very nice cartoon though!

Unknown said...

Yeah you're right but there aren't enough on there for me to commit to em.

I did see the new Resident Evil game which looks nice, and the Dead Space seems promising as well.

Thanks for the comments!

26PM said...

Life is a struggle sometimes, glad you made the right choice. Watsup Dude?!?!

Unknown said...

Munsey! Glad you checked in, I'm on a mission just like you working on pieces for this art show and hounding magazines to get my work in them.